Daily Assignment Sheet
Teacher: Brenda Lecklider Date Assigned: May 23rd
Class: History and English Date Due: May 30th
Friday: Read the following questions and give some thought to them before answering the following questions. Please use a computer to answer these questions. You may email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org if you like.
- Which book did you enjoy reading the most? Please support your answer by stating specific reasons or examples.
- Which book did you enjoy reading the least? Please support your answer by stating specific reasons or examples.
- Do you have any books that you recommend the class read next year? Most of the books assigned in Prep relate to the period of time studied in history class. Do you have any recommendations that relate to the Civil War, World War I or II or modern history?
- What did you enjoy most in history? math? Science?
- How do you think you grew as a student this year?
- What was your hardest subject?
- Is there anything special that you would like to study next year?
- Write about how you were a good friend to someone this year.
- Describe a way in which you think you improved as a person (e.g. this could be in a specific class, how you overcame a bad habit or learned a new habit, sport or skill).
- Write down anything else that you would like to tell us.
Responsibility: Please make sure that your student has completed the homework.
Parent Signature: ___________________________________________
To Bring to Class: History book, notebook, homework, and colored pencils